This leads to forgetting the essential questions:
- What is the main purpose of this tool? Acquisition? Notoriety? Transaction?
- What element(s) of my marketing mix does it impact? What are my core targets? What about their needs?
- Will this tool impact my current model (financial, HR, process…)?
- What is the value to the customer experience?
- What e-levers are most relevant to my goals?
Not asking the right questions creates a risk of developing the wrong product at the wrong time. Marketing and Webmarketing: same rules, same basics.